Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

feeling like a bad mom

It's a terrible feeling, sending your children to bed after an evening of arguments.  My DD and I really seemed to hit it off tonight and it sure wasn't on the right foot if you know what I mean.  Now I'm spending time by myself wondering what I have done wrong as a parent.  Where did I mess up?  Although I'm sure that this won't be the last time I ask myself these questions, and I'm sure that I'm doing a fine job of parenting, it just kills me when we have these horrible days. 

But, my last words to her with a smile tonight were....
I'm your mom and I'll always be your mom,
Your my daughter and you'll always be my daughter,
And I love you and I will always love you!
And nothing can ever change that!

Now, I'm off to bed, but first I'm going to pray over my sleeping children that I have been blessed with and love ver so much.

1 comment:

The Rigelsky Family said...

I feel like I am a bad parent sometimes, too. I would worry if you thought you were perfect. Hang in there darling. You are doing great :)